Sunday, February 3, 2008

alba sure to catch this one

Ah Jessica Alba, the notoriously non-nude posing beauty who now joins the ranks of young female stars who sign up for the crappy horror flick of the month (see Sarah Michelle Geller, Kristin Bell, etc.) Well Alba's flick has her playing a blind woman who gets new eyes and a whole mess o' scare with em. In her honor she leads off this crop of celeb pics.


Here we see a wish list for the bearded host of this little game he likes to call, "Things I would like to eat off Jessica Alba"

Don't those wax models look creppily real? ..... Wait those are the actual people? GET OUTTA HERE!


"Listen up, I just has a popcorn kernel and I'm stuffed"


Man those wax -- oh I used that already. Hey look everyone -- me!

Baby + Halle Berry = cabbage patch perm with matching zebra bag

Hey Rhianna can you sign it, "To Eddie, Love Rhianna, anna, anna, anna, ey, ey, ey ....."

No comments: