Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SAG Times

Writer's strike , schmiter's schmike, the Screen Actor's Guild had their show anyway so all the celebs who had the Golden Globes outfits now had a chance to wear them.


" WHAT!!?? Yeah so what I'm not on TV anymore."

"Okay here we go, I was in High School Musical which is movie about kids in a school dancing and singing. You were in the "foot" movie which is completely not the same but they did dance so I guess that's what like, 80 degrees of Kevin Bacon?"

"Sooooo like has anybody actually seen La Vie en Rose? Really, anyone, Bueller?"


"Kids you know when your mom says don't make that face because it might get stuck that way .. well VIOLA!"


"AAARGH me hearties, happy awards show."

Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the Annie Lennox/Ron Howard dressed as the tin man contest.

No comments: